We are excited to welcome you back to the Salon! You will experience the same amazing quality of service that you are used to, but there are many changes we have put in place in order to ensure your safety, as well as that of other guests and our stylists.
Here is a quick rundown on a few new procedures we have put in place. It is our hope that sharing these with you now will help guide you comfortably through your first appointment back:
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever please reschedule for at least 14 days later.
- Please come alone. We cannot accommodate additional guests in the salon at this time. Please bring as few personal items as possible.
- Please be on time for your appointment if you are late we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Call the salon when you have arrived and wait outside - your stylist will come to get you.
- Please bring a face covering to wear. We have extras in case you forget. All stylists and guests will be required to wear a face mask while in the salon.
- Sanitize your hands with the provided product when you arrive and when you leave.
- We will be using a fraction of the stations in the salon so that each stylist can create at a social distance from each other.
- We will also only be using one shampoo bowl, to ensure proper spacing is accomodated.
- We will no longer be able to double book. This will ensure that each station and its tools can be sanitized properly between clients.
- We have temporarily removed our magazines & coffee machine. Please do not bring any outside food or drinks into the salon.
- We will have only one operating restroom to ensure that it can be properly disinfected between uses.
- We will be taking payments right in the chair! Debit and credit will be the methods available, and the machine will be disinfected after each use. Let your stylist know if you need any products. Please note that there has been a price increase of 10%.
- We can see you by appointment only! At this time we will not be taking walk-in guests. Please call or email to book your appointments.