Ask your Beauty School
Want to be a hair stylist? Questions to ask your beauty school:
1. Will I be salon floor ready upon graduation?
2. When do I learn how to fill my chair and make money?
3. Which course teaches me how to manage my money?
4. How will I learn to communicate with guests to help them achieve the look they want?
5. Will I learn time management skills, and be able to perform services to guests in a timely manner?
6. How will I get feedback as a student?
7. Will I understand colour theory in a way that allows me to be a colour artist or a technician?
8. Will I learn salon metrics, and understand key result indicators that really allow a salon to work financially?
9. Will I be exposed to professional educators that hold a powerful context for learning?